The CardLinx Asia Forum on Tuesday, December 4th in Tokyo showcased next generation innovations in digital loyalty. Takuya Inokawa from Amazon Pay discussed their strategy and approach in entering the Japan market, Dentsu presented their approach to digital loyalty, Lu Dong from Japan Foodie shared his experience in expanding a core technology into other countries and platforms, Dev Subrata from Fidel presented the results of the beta testing for a card-linking platform in Japan and Yuji Nakane from DNP showed industry data from card-linking programs. In the afternoon, the Asia Council met to discuss the next steps in making a national card-linking platform in Japan a reality.
Keynote speakers included:
- Amazon Japan G.K.: Takuya Inokawa, General Manager, Amazon Pay Division
- Dentsu: Yasuhito Kaizuka Marketing Director
- Dentsu: Yuichi Kodaka, Marketing Planner
- DNP: Yuji Nakane, General Manager of Settlement Linked Marketing Promotion Department – Digital Marketing Division Information Innovation Operations
- Fidel: Dev Subrata, Founder and CEO
- Japan Foodie: Lu Dong, CEO