CardLinx’s Chicago Forum on Retail in the Age of Artificial Intelligence and Commerce Bots drew an engaged and dynamic crowd from the payments, digital commerce and retail industries. The presentations from notable leaders in the card-linking ecosystem explored how AI might change the retail experience for consumers. From on-the-go to seamless and frictionless, the future of retail will look more streamlined and efficient than today. In addition to the presentations, the forum included dynamic networking and dealmaking along with work groups that are paving the way for a future of experiential, personalized and contextual purchasing and branding moments.
Keynote speakers included:
- Discover: The New Age of AI in Commerce by Amy Parsons, Head of Global Commerce
- Shop Your Way: Personalizing Rewards & Targeting Services Through Strategic Partnerships by Jill Moser, Director of Strategic Partnerships
- CO-OP Financial Services: Using Payments to Set Yourself Apart by Kelly Mendenhall, Vice President of Product Management
- Collinson Group: Card-Linking with Item Level Offers by Mark Jackson, Head of Financial Services
- Hilton: Using Card-Linked Data to Drive Customer Acquisition and Loyalty by Joey Lewis, Director of Financial Partnerships
- Alipay: From Online-to-Offline: New Ways AI and Data Are Driving Commerce by Souheil Badran, President