Focus on Mobile and Multi-Channel Commerce
The CardLinx Forum “Reinventing Retail: Mobile and Multi-Channel Commerce” was held yesterday on March 7th at the Adolphus Hotel in Dallas.
The engaged audience asked questions that sparked insights and feedback that raised the overall knowledge base in this fast growing sector. The unique event structure and presentations allowed plenty of opportunities for reconnecting with business associates and networking with industry leaders and peers across industries.
This event included special user group sessions for collaborating and networking the afternoon before. The first session focusing on payments processors was moderated by Cassie Boutelle at FIS and the second session with card-linked digital publishers was led by Jon Carder, Empyr CEO.
At the event, leaders in the card-linking ecosystem discussed new technologies and best practices for using card-linking programs by retailers to increase consumer loyalty and in-store sales. Leading companies working on integrating new technologies elaborated on how their offerings would expand the card-linking and online-to-offline industries.
Dan Currell moderated and keynote speakers include:
- Empyr: Jon Carder, CEO
- Augeo Marketing: David Kristal, CEO
- Edo Interactive: Ed Braswell, President
- Mastercard:Jonathan J. Anastasia, Senior Managing Counsel Digital Payments and Labs
- FIS: Cassie Boutelle, Head of Loyalty Products
- Affinity Solutions: Jonathan Silver, CEO
- Verifone: Daniel Poswolsky, Head of Value Added Services
- vPromos: Jeff Mankoff, CEO
- SPENT: Julie Galvin, CMO
- Excentus: Brandon Logsdon, CEO