On Thursday, October 13, 2016, the CardLinx Internet of Commerce Things Forum convened leaders throughout the card-linking ecosystem to discuss new advances in technology that enables every internet-connected device to make purchases using card-linking. Over 130 C-suite level members and attendees came to San Francisco to collaborate, learn and strategize on the future of digital commerce, online-to-offline marketing and brand and consumer engagement.
Moderated by Dr. John Roberts, CEO of Philomathia Group, keynote speakers include:
- Affinity Solutions: Jonathan Silver, CEO, and Amit Seth, President
- Empyr: Jon Carder, CEO
- FIS: Cassie Boutelle, Head of Loyalty Products
- Hilton Worldwide: Joey Lewis, Director
- Mastercard: Kirsty Rankin, SVP, Global Group Head of Loyalty
- Rakuten/Ebates: Ken Hirschman, Vice President of In-Store Offers
- Samsung Pay: Sang Ahn, CCO
- Semantify: Ashoke Dutt, SEO
- Shop Your Way: Jill Moser, Director
- SimplyTapp: Ted Fifelski, President
- Thanks Again: Ed Puckhaber, President
- TrendBrew: Shirish Arashanapalli, CEO & Founder
The event was live tweeted throughout the day with the hashtag #CardLinxForum. Follow us at @CardLinxAssoc for the latest updates.