Vote in the CardLinx O2O Awards
This award recognizes outstanding achievement and service to the card-linking and online-to-offline industries. Nominees must have demonstrated an exceptional commitment to industry advocacy, promoting product collaboration and standardization in the industry.
- Jon Carder, Empyr
- Dale McCrory, First Data
- Kirsty Rankin, MasterCard
- Campbell Shaw, Cardlytics
- Satoru Suzuki, Sumitomo Mitsui Card Company
Entrepreneur of the Year
This award honors the most successful independent innovators that have started new businesses or new business models within large enterprise companies. The winner will have achieved significant scale and/or impact with their new business.
- Ben Mackinnon, Kard
- Terry McMullen, OpenSparkz
- Ed Mock, DOSH
- Ben Reid, Groupon+
Product Collaboration of the Year
This award highlights innovation that is the product of partnerships between independent companies in online-to-offline commerce.
- Brian Booth, Enroll & Pay “Enroll & Pay on Your Verifone Carbon”
- Chad Crutchfield, GetUpside “Cashback on Gas, Groceries and Restaurants”
- Dev Subrata, Fidel “Fidel API with Avios”
- Mladen Vladic, FIS “Premium Payback-Shell and BP”
Best Consumer Experience
This award recognizes new online-to-offline products that deliver new and compelling consumer experiences. Nominees must have demonstrated a new or innovative approach to consumer shopping experiences.
- Lu Dong, Japan Foodie “Japan Foodie”
- Takuya Inokawa, AmazonPay “AmazonPay In-Store”
- Jill Moser, Bank of America “Bank Amerideals”
- Joo Wook Park, Samsung Card “Samsung Link”
- Erin Warren, Rakuten “Ebates In-Store Cashback”
The winners in each category will be presented in a ceremony on March 12, 2019 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the CardLinx West Forum in San Francisco. Click here to register for CardLinx West and attend the awards ceremony.