The hometown CardLinx Forum in San Francisco “Mobile Commerce and the Internet of Commerce Things” wrapped up on April 26th at the Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel.
The thought-provoking event included presentations on the future of card-linking and the online-to-offline commerce industry. From challenges to opportunities in the industry, presenters presented an array of card-linking technology that brings magic to internet-connected devices and everyday transactions. Not only are IoT devices becoming ever more prevalent, they are increasingly also becoming payment devices.
This event included special user group sessions focusing on standardization for SKU-level card-linked offers. Moderated by Jen Medeiros, Director of Business Development, In-Store Offers at Ebates.
Keynote speakers included:
- Samsung Pay: Marc Keller, Head of FI Strategy and Partnerships
- Augeo Marketing: Steve VanFleet, President, Card-Linking
- Mastercard: Kirsty Rankin, SVP Merchant Value Proposition, Loyalty
- Affinity Solutions: Jonathan Silver, CEO
- LuckyCycle: Nicolas Coppée, Co-Founder
- Verifone: Imran Hajimusa, VP Business & Technology
- PAYCE: Stephen Dessner, President
- SL Capital Strategies: Mark Weadick, Managing Director